La Jolla, California
ProcureCon Direct is a peer-led forum for 100+ supply chain leaders & direct procurement innovators to share, network, and inspire. Sessions are focused on attendee collaboration to assess and integrate themselves within the rapidly changing strategic initiatives in the direct procurement landscape. While working with senior level procurement practitioners, ProcureCon Direct deepens the insight into direct procurement’s maturation in the supply chain and its innovative role in revitalizing stakeholder engagement.
Learn more about what’s in store for ProcureCon Direct 2017 by downloading the agenda!
San Diego, California
Progressive OPEX: the next frontier in value, innovation and competitive advantage
For 19 years, OPEX Week has been well established at the forefront of operational excellence, continuous improvement and business transformation. This summer, OPEX Week: Business Transformation World Summit Summer has a new destination - San Diego, August 21- 23, 2017!
60+ inspirational speakers who are heading OPEX and transformation from some of the biggest national and global organizations including, McAfee, Merck & Co., Aon, BMW, The Coca-Cola Company, Google, AT&T, Kellogg’s, Wells Fargo, Genentech, HPE, Starbucks, Google, Marriott International, Eli Lilly, Swarovski, to name a few have already confirmed to attend.
This year’s event focuses on delivering a progressive OPEX program- the tools, methodologies and technologies driving change in every industry.
Download the full agenda to find out more >> http://bit.ly/2paHfxG
Key themes include:
- Customer experience – creating a culture of customer-centricity and designing process with the customer in mind.
- The move to value – progressing OPEX beyond cost-cutter to strategist, innovator and driver of growth
- Transformation and change management – how to affect cultural change, acceptance, vision and behaviours to align with corporate strategy
- Business intelligence and data analytics – launching initiatives in key areas for better decision making and to support strategy and performance
- Leadership and culture – rethinking how to build motivation, engagement and influence
- Business architecture - bridging the gap between IT and business operations to build enterprise-wide programs and drive significant value
- Innovation – best practice approaches to furthering innovation while sustaining a culture of continuous improvement
- Disruptors and disruption – finding ways to leapfrog the competition using emerging technologies and future-state processes
Download the full agenda to find out more >> http://bit.ly/2qFaQ05
San Francisco , Panama City
Mining Investment Central America 2017
Central America’s leading Mining Investment Forum
Mining Investment Central America is a strategic mining conference and exhibition for the leaders of the mining, quarrying and construction materials industries, bringing together 200 attendees from 15 countries.
Ministers, mining companies, investors and service providers travel from all over Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia and Middle East for three days of partnering, networking and business matching.
Our speakers are industry leaders and provide new perspectives on key issues disrupting & innovating mining sector, share cutting edge content and insights on the mining landscape. Our exhibition demonstrates the very latest in technology and solution innovations to mining industry buyers.
- Mining Investment Go – Opening Interview with mining’s leading investor for exclusive market insights
- Panel Discussions
- 1 to 1 meetings
- Networking drinks reception