BASc in Electrical Engineering
- University of British Columbia
- Graduated 1981
Management Skills for Advanced Technology
- Simon Fraser University
- Completed 1994
Analytic Systems Ware Ltd.
- 1981 to 1983
- Junior Engineer
- Worked on the development of a 400Hz Helicopter power supply.
- Worked on the development of a marine DC-DC voltage converter.
- Worked on the development of a Loran C based navigation computer.
- Worked on the development of a marine Automatic Pilot.
Compunav Systems Ltd. (Now ComNav Marine Ltd.)
- 1983 – 1994
- Vice President of Engineering
- Developed a complete line of marine Automatic Pilots and accessories.
- Grew the company from nothing in 1983 to over $5 Million in sales in 1993 but was bought out in dispute with business partner.
Analytic Systems Ware (1993) Ltd.
- 1994 to present
- Developed a complete line of DC-DC voltage converters.
- Developed a line of Inverters – Pure and Quasi-Sine outputs.
- Developed a line of Battery Chargers.
- Grew the company from $70,000 in annual sales in 1994 to over $11 Million in sales in 2013.
Metal Action Machining Ltd.
- 2009 to present
- Aerospace Certified CNC Machining
- Expanded company from 3 to 5 CNC Machines
- Capabilities include vertical milling, horizontal milling, 5 axis machining, simultaneous turning and milling.
RaceEnergy Solutions Ltd.
- 2014 to present
- Transferred Motorsports IP from Analytic Systems
- Developed line of aftermarket Turbo-Charger kits
- Developed line of electronic and mechanical parts for the Auto Racing Market
- Developed and manufacture Electric Vehicle parts as technical partner to ElectraMeccanica Vehicles Corp.